Women of Osage County have the opportunity to enroll in “Annie’s Project”. This course is designed to provide women with the management and leadership skills necessary to efficiently manage their farm, ranch or agricultural endeavors.
Participants will learn:
• Personality evaluation and how to work with other personalities in your family/business with a hands-on presentation called “StrengthQuest”.
• Working with and managing Millennials.
• Farm Family Financial Management.
• Business Management (Goal Setting, Objective Setting, Evaluation).
• Legal Issues With Property Ownership & Estate Planning.
• Insurance For Family and Business.
• Current Livestock Issues.
• Marketing and Branding your Business.
Participants will receive a leather portfolio, a “jump drive” pre-loaded with Annie’s Project courses and a binder with all the course material. The courses will be held from 10 AM – 2 PM on Fridays beginning August 7, 2015 and continuing through September 18 at the Osage Country Fairgrounds.
Lunch will be served during each course. This is a great opportunity to connect with likeminded women throughout our community.
For more information on this event, contact:
Abbi Goldenberg, OSU Extension Ag Educator in Osage County at 918-287-4170 or email@example.com.
Oklahoma State University and the Cooperative Extension Service offers its programs and services to all eligible persons regardless of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, or disability and is an EOE.